The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

Yay, let's make fun of a great animated web series, its dead creator, and the best friend of the dead creator who struggled for three years to continue the series, all to milk some views! Did I mention it barely qualifies as animation?

Not sure what the point of this was Astro, your talents are better utilized elsewhere, instead of in a giant heap of nonsensical garbage.

CornerStories: Chapter One CornerStories: Chapter One

You have gotten so much better, (and I thought you were good to begin with) holy cow was this cool! One thing I would say is that some parts felt a bit slow, and this honestly just feels like exposition now that I've seen the full thing. That's fine though, because I can't wait to see where you take this next, the world seems hilarious.

RedmanComics responds:

Thanks a lot, dude! I like to think I've gotten better over the years, but it definitely makes more of an impact to me if someone points it out. Thanks again for lending your voice, I think you did a great job and it really added to the overall animation. I see what you mean when you say some parts feel slow, I'm going to try to pick it up a bit more in the second episode. But yeah, thanks!

Shroomz Shroomz

10/10 would utterly destroy headset again. I like how things went dark so fast was pretty crazy but funny. Great animation. :)

RedmanComics responds:

That sound was designed to be a headphone-killer from the beginning, so I guess I succeeded in that.
I find that the best dark humor is the kind that catches the viewer off guard.
Thanks!

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Pretty fun hybrid of Sonic and Flappy Bird, got a bit addicted for awhile there, I'll settle for 177. :P The game is fun but after playing for awhile I eventually got to a point where it wouldn't stop loading 3 coin flat islands, and once or twice it glitched a bit and half loaded in some other props and then when i died, was just repeating the 3 coin flat island again.

bumblebirds responds:

Will work on tracking that problem down tomorrow, thanks for the heads up!

SLAM! Game SLAM! Game

Fun stuff. Did you know Edd?

Rocket Santa 2 Rocket Santa 2

Awesome game! The idea of it is very fun, and the thought of getting as high as that sidebar can possibly go is cool! The shop is great, too.

I do a nice redneck voice... I do a nice redneck voice...

Ahahahaha that is great, sounds pretty old and angry.

An Atmospheric Soundtrack An Atmospheric Soundtrack

*mind blown

Really nice.

Megaman X Intro & 1st Stage Megaman X Intro & 1st Stage

This sounds great! :)

Forest Girl Forest Girl

This looks really cool, the background in contrast to the lightness of the hair and just, overal how it looks. Colors like this in an animation would be extremely cool.

SmallTall responds:

awe shucks, haha thanks man!

Portrait sketch Portrait sketch

Could be cleaned up a bit but cool, recommended you for the art portal to be scouted.

More Crysis 3 for Frankie More Crysis 3 for Frankie