Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Pretty fun hybrid of Sonic and Flappy Bird, got a bit addicted for awhile there, I'll settle for 177. :P The game is fun but after playing for awhile I eventually got to a point where it wouldn't stop loading 3 coin flat islands, and once or twice it glitched a bit and half loaded in some other props and then when i died, was just repeating the 3 coin flat island again.

bumblebirds responds:

Will work on tracking that problem down tomorrow, thanks for the heads up!

SLAM! Game SLAM! Game

Fun stuff. Did you know Edd?

Rocket Santa 2 Rocket Santa 2

Awesome game! The idea of it is very fun, and the thought of getting as high as that sidebar can possibly go is cool! The shop is great, too.

Newgrounds OSX beta Newgrounds OSX beta

Great upgrades from when I first played weeks ago. :)

Talk To Jebus 8 Talk To Jebus 8

The Jebusian religion has begun. All hale Jebus.

Talk to Jebus Talk to Jebus

The Jebusian religion has begun. All hale Jebus.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Ugly Katniss. xD Still, funny game. Lol'd when Cato got mauled after I died fifty times so I get a medal of 100 points... xD The character faces make me want to keep playing to Lol.

Schoolgirl vs Orcs Schoolgirl vs Orcs

Very fun game, I got addicted to it for awhile. Good weapons and a good variety of monsters; although the level designs could of had more life to them. Yet, a good game.

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Truly amazing game. Now that I've plated through the whole thing I do believe this surpasses FPA Worlds 1 and 2, and it proves to be amazing on its own. Brad Borne has still proven his talents!

I really like the gameplay and how much more has been put in to make this game that much more. The final levels are fun, fighting through a mob of tiny ninjas; and the early levels are great to run around in.

Great game, I'm impressed!