The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

Yay, let's make fun of a great animated web series, its dead creator, and the best friend of the dead creator who struggled for three years to continue the series, all to milk some views! Did I mention it barely qualifies as animation?

Not sure what the point of this was Astro, your talents are better utilized elsewhere, instead of in a giant heap of nonsensical garbage.

CornerStories: Chapter One CornerStories: Chapter One

You have gotten so much better, (and I thought you were good to begin with) holy cow was this cool! One thing I would say is that some parts felt a bit slow, and this honestly just feels like exposition now that I've seen the full thing. That's fine though, because I can't wait to see where you take this next, the world seems hilarious.

RedmanComics responds:

Thanks a lot, dude! I like to think I've gotten better over the years, but it definitely makes more of an impact to me if someone points it out. Thanks again for lending your voice, I think you did a great job and it really added to the overall animation. I see what you mean when you say some parts feel slow, I'm going to try to pick it up a bit more in the second episode. But yeah, thanks!

Shroomz Shroomz

10/10 would utterly destroy headset again. I like how things went dark so fast was pretty crazy but funny. Great animation. :)

RedmanComics responds:

That sound was designed to be a headphone-killer from the beginning, so I guess I succeeded in that.
I find that the best dark humor is the kind that catches the viewer off guard.
Thanks!

Pikamans Pikamans

Considering you're 13 that's really good, I sucked when I was 13 and still sort of suck now. Cx Anyways, the plot was a waste and so was the point of the video. Make a long animation with more sound effects and a drive plot, or funny shorts with a humorous joke (get scripting help if you need) and you can do great stuff I bet.

Dynuzard responds:

Thanks Dude xDD

Case of fire Case of fire

*Only grannies take the elevator*

HUAAAAHAHHintofire

Pretty solid animation.

OpTic Gaming Demo Video OpTic Gaming Demo Video

Wow.. just... wow... Animation was decent but a bit wobbly at times, audio sometimes wasn't pleasant but hey it sort of goes w/ the video. It was pretty enjoyable, but came to an abrupt end, yet sort of represented stupid gamers as whole in a really short amount of time. Either way, nice one! :D

RedmanComics responds:

Thanks, it's safe to assume you're the local critic on my animations now. lol.

Tales of Wisdom 1 p2 Tales of Wisdom 1 p2

Well, the Opening, and ToW 1 Part 1 and 2 are great, I became a fan so I can see when more of these are released, because it's a cool series. Really great animation and a fun story.

Rooftop Challenge Rooftop Challenge

This is fun but belongs on the Games portal.

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Really cool. Seems like this will be a good series.

Xbox Half Xbox Half

The art was nice and I found it pretty funny; but It would've been twice as good with improved audio.

PervyComics responds:

Thanks, I'll try and remember that if I post something next time.